About the Role:
Ensure the completion of high-quality Mechanical work within the Engineering Department on all projects. You will manage the creation of intricate large-scale mechatronic figures for various ventures.
About the Company:
Award winners who are merging new and advanced Technology with creative inspiration to build large mechanical figures for Global events and major international theme parks.
- Assume proficient engineering design and material selection throughout the Engineering Lifecycle.
- Use your Mechanical engineering experience to create and problem solve.
- Take products from concept through design and manufacturing.
- Prepare, Maintain and Manage documents and technical reports.
- Implementation of QA procedures where required.
- Over 5 years' experience within Mechanical Engineering in the creation of automating technology.
- Established skills using CAD design program SolidWorks.
- Competency in the design of safe systems using hazard analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of controls theory and instrumentation design.
- Understand the welding and machining processes.
- Strong attention to detail and assurance to quality.
- Opportunity to work with high-end Technology
- See your designs impact on a global scale.
- Working with a culture focused and sociable team
- Chance to build a great career, growing your skillset
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.