Our client is a leader in providing expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced Engineer with extensive experience in the development of ASDEFCON technical elements on pre-first pass projects. I am seeking a senior engineer who can vet the compliance of highly specialised products, specifically against Department of Defence standards.
This role requires the successful applicant to:
- Development of technical elements of the Statement of Work, but not including system requirements (e.g. Capability Development Documents).
- Leading technical elements of tender evaluation and writing reports.
- Tailoring ASDEFCON engineering and technical processes to meet an agile procurement methodology.
- Work across the Project's Engineering and Commercial teams as part of the broader Integrated Project Team.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Significant Systems Engineering experience within the Defence sector
- Proven experience working with Defence/CASG
- MUST have significant experience with the development of ASDEFCON artefacts
- Experience developing Defence Capability Development processes (OCD/FPS/PES/TEMP/WBS)
- Excellent computer literacy
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive attitude.
- Candidates MUST hold an NV1 Defence security clearance
Due to the nature of the project's applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
APPLY NOW - Our client is looking to interview immediately
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.