Currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with in-depth Defence contracting and manufacturing knowledge. This will initially be for a 4 month contract with the possibility of transforming into a permanent position.
This will be a challenging and rewarding role for the successful Project Manager. You will work alongside other Project Managers on a Defence Project that will see a greater capability being provided to the Australian Defence Force.
- The successful Project Manager will deliver tasked projects on time, to cost, to scope and to quality. You will be responsible for effective management and accurate reporting and forecasting of project resources, work packages and project risks.
- Plan, specify and maintain the product and/or projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap ensuring benefits align, including Business Case generation.
- To create baseline and forecast plan and schedules, specify and manage resources across identified projects.
- Monitor overall progress, manage risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Produce project management reports, including weekly reports, customer reports, input into biweekly reports, monthly reports, adhoc status and stand-up/visual management in line with the project process.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Project Management or Business degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Project Manager role managing technical and complex projects.
- Working knowledge and practical experience in the Defence Industry.
- Prior experience working with ASDEFCON will be regarded favourably.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- A Baseline Security Clearance is needed.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Microsoft Project.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs