To all Project Managers with experience in Defence Aerospace projects looking to participate in the development and integration of capability for Air Combat platforms. We have a brilliant opportunity for you!
Our client is a world-renowned provider of Engineering services to Defence Industry. There are multiple contract roles available to suitable candidates.
- Provide operational support to Project Management teams and facilitate administrative and coordination requirements;
- Provide support in the coordination of schedules and risk;
- Support in the drafting and preparation of briefs, correspondence, reports and submissions;
- Work collaboratively and operate as an effective and flexible team member;
- Engage with relevant stakeholders and understand their expectations and concerns;
- Support the teams with input to the project governance framework;
- Integration across the projects, ensuring consistency and transparency in reporting tool.
Summary of skills required:
- NV1 security clearance essential
- Flight Test Engineering experience
- Familiarity with Air Combat platforms
- Experience working with Defence Capability Life Cycle
- Stakeholder engagement
- Unmanned Aviation Systems experience beneficial.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.