They are currently seeking an experienced mid to senior skilled Project Manager with a background in Defence and delivery experience of small to medium cost Defence Projects to support the constantly evolving modern day ADF needs within a highly technically focused environment. Experience in risk management, contracts negotiation, tender and bid proposals and project services support and delivery is key. YOU MUST have an active baseline clearance or above. Those with experience working within CASG/DMO or direct dealings with Commonwealth, are highly desirable!
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Push for growth in annual budget and maintain a high standard of performance measurement
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Project Management experience within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Experience in Risk management or Risk Mitigation (highly desired)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Background in aerospace or land based systems desirable
- Australian Citizenship essential; Baseline clearance or above (highly desirable)
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and hold a current or reinstatable Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.