Kinexus are the leading partners in Defence resources across Australia. We currently have a role available on a permanent basis located close to Melbourne CBD. Working with one of the Defence industry's leading organisations, the successful candidate will be responsible for many tasks including:
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Building a team
- Mentor & support project members through the project
- Responsible for managing the deliverables and KPIs of the project
- Responsible for managing a number of staff members.
The keys attributes & skills we are looking for include:
- Relevant Project Management experience - 5-10 years
- Project Management qualifications - PRINCE2, AIPM, PMP.
- Defence experience
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- MUST HAVE Australian Citizenship and be eligible for security clearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to continue growing their existing skills and knowledge within the Defence industry and take the next step in their career. If this is of interest, please apply with a word document.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.