About the client
Our client is a well known leader in Defence and Civilian electronic technologies. They are seeking the services of a full time Project Manager to join their Sydney.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Programs, your duties will include managing assigned projects involving the design, development, production, testing, delivery and In-Service support of various products and systems.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Project Manager who has:
- Bachelor of Engineering qualifications in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years Engineering experience with radar / sonar / combat Systems / communication systems / avionics or a similar discipline
- Proven experience in delivering projects within the Australian Defence industry
- Experience of working within a product development environment.
- Working knowledge of ASDEFCON ( highly desirable )
- Solid working knowledge of the Product lifecycle applicable to hardware and software systems.
- Sound understanding of Earned Value Management principles
- Experience of MS Office tools such as MS Project.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must have a current or re-instatable defence security clearance. You must be eligible for an NV1 security clearance.
Please note that due to the specific requirements of the role, only applicants with the above experience will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Pritam Bhuyan on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.