Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry and is looking to grow exponentially for the ever-growing future requirements of the Australian Defence Force.
They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with a background in Defence to support the constantly evolving modern day soldier for the ADF including areas such as combat systems and armour, medical support, military vehicles and many other areas to get involved with. Experience in risk management, contracts negotiation, tender and bid proposals and project services support is key. YOU MUST have a baseline clearance or above.
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Push for growth in annual budget and maintain a high standard of performance measurement
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Minimum 5 - 10 years Project Management experience with Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Experience managing large Defence projects across acquisition and/or sustainment
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.