Endpoint Projects Manager. Management of major project activities and engagement with stakeholders of the Endpoint Services Section. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide guidance and support to enhance process maturity within the Endpoint Services Section
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Take full responsibility for leading and managing activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
- Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
- Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
- Identify and manage project risk and issue management and reporting.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from executive management in a timely manner.
- Plan organisational resourcing to meet business requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.