Our client is a world renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally and is currently seeking an ex-uniform ARMY Officer (Captain or Major Ranked) with experience in Project Management or Project Support, to aid in the delivery of new line and existing combat armour and military products for the men and women of the ADF Permanent full-time role, based in the heart of Melbourne.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Push for growth in annual budget and maintain a high standard of performance measurement
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Project performance management and delivery
- Support senior staff and Defence/APS members
- Minimum 5 - 10 years Project Management experience withib Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Experience managing small, medium or large Defence projects.
- Ability to work under ranked/senior officers
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and can obtain and maintain and Defence Security Clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.