Our client is seeking a Project Manager to bring their skills and expertise to support the delivery of Combat Engineering Vehicles and Battle Tanks. You will use your communication skills to provide stakeholders with advice across activities including industry engagement and contract change proposals.
As a Project Manager you will work in a small team of engineers and project staff to support the development of a tender to support through life systems. You will use your training and experience in the ASDEFCON suite of templates to support tasks including:
- Drafting contract requirements
- Support the creation of Tender Evaluation and Source Evaluation Reports
- Support Tender Evaluations
- Draft, Review and negotiate Contract Change Proposals
- Support the development of strategies for industry integration
- Coordinate industry engagement
- Support the creation of Gate 2 documentation
- MUST have experience or training in the ASDEFCON suite of Templates
- Experience in planning or generating training support for Land platforms, joint military and/or stakeholder engagement
- Contracting or commercial arrangements involving military capabilities
- An understanding of land combat capabilities
- Must be an Australian Citizen and hold a BASELINE security clearance as a minimum
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.