The Project Manager is accountable under broad direction to provide effective leadership of a technical Information Communications and Technology project within a Program.
The Project Manager possesses the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
Estimated start date 31-05-2021
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 12 months - Subject to being found suitable in the mandatory Organisational Suitability Assessment a
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Proven experience in managing complex ICT project delivery on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes.
- Manage risks and issues the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Plan and manage all phases of the project lifecycle. Maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities.
- Prepare status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programme's (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation. Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team.
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.