Kinexus are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing Cyber Security consultancy. They are the market leader in Canberra and are looking to copy that success as they expand to a national reach with new offices opening in Melbourne and Brisbane early next year. Due to going through a massive growth phase they are looking for a Project manager to help support the consulting side of the business. You will work across multiple industries including government, defence and financial services.
The main responsibility of this position is to support the business in the onboarding on new projects.
- Lead and manage the planning, development and implementation of a number of Cyber Security projects
- Develop the project scheduling to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Resource management across the business
- Multiple stakeholder engagement
What they are looking for;
- 3-5 years experience as a ICT Project Manager
- Experience in resource management and scheduling
- Qualifications or Certifications in Project Management
- You must hold an NV1 level clearance or higher
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
Please forward resume in word format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.