Defence has commenced work on one of the most complex and challenging programs in ADF history, one that seeks to transform the ADF's Integrated Air and Missile Defence (IAMD) capability into a fully networked, fifth-generation force better able to protect its airspace and vital assets from increasingly complex and lethal air and missile threats.
This program seeks to deliver capability to enable a Joint Force that is better able to operate independently and co-operatively. The Program will interconnect many systems and sensors across air, land, sea, and space domains. It will enhance the speed and accuracy of those systems' responses to rapidly advancing air and missile threats by employing a multi-layered System-of-Systems architecture and applying cutting-edge technologies to decision-making (e.g. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning).
Many aspects of the program are developmental in nature with no relevant global exemplars, and will place Australia at the very forefront of technological achievement.
The successful applicant will be someone with exceptional people & organisational skills that can foster a collaborative team environment. The successful applicant will work within a highly professional environment, providing overall project support across a major capital project.
- Update position data of workforce. Prepare webforms, manage the approval process etc.
- Monitor the program workforce baseline.
- Update MAPS datasets.
- Support the following workforce on-boarding activities: APS recruitment, ADF position establishment and posting, and contractor work take-on.
- Analyse and develop workforce accommodation options and Business Rules.
- Support the data analysis and modelling of a mixed CASG workforce (ADF/APS/Con). This includes resource demand analysis etc.
- Support the development of a:
- Program Strategic Workforce Plan.
- Program Key Skill and Workforce Retention Strategy.
- Program Succession and Business Continuity Plan.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Qualifications in Project Management / Commerce / Business / Finance or equivalent.
- Diploma of Project Management / Certificate IV in Project Management / PRINCE2 Certification / Agile training (SAFe, SCRUM, Agile Shift, PRINCE2 Agile etc.).
- Experience in CASG.
- Experience in Projects.
- Experience in planning and managing CASG resources (financial & human).
- Excellent MS Excel, MS SharePoint & data analysis skills.
- Experience using the Manpower Analysis and Planning Software (MAPS) application.
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
You will be supporting high quality, leading edge technology, and you will be doing things that will help save lives of our warfighters in the field.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.