SIGINT and Network Operations Group - Systems Project Office (SNO-SPO) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programs and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for Project Support Officers.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 3
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
The Project Support Officer will work under routine direction to assist several team leads in the delivery of the Project. Duties will include assisting with project procurement activities, recordkeeping, organising and minuting meetings and general administrative tasks. The incumbent will be required to function within broad guidelines and be willing to identify solutions to common administrative problems. They will need to be a self-starter and have an ability to work within strict timeframes. The role will require project support skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ICT project support competencies
- Assist with project planning, delivery and work package management.
- Assist with development and maintenance of key project artefacts, including the project schedule.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of appropriate information management and record keeping practices.
- Assist with capturing and coordinating project tasks and actions.
- Assist with risk, issue and dependency management.
- Procure ICT-related goods and services.
- Work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery of a quality ICT capability.
- Work with fellow team members to improve team business processes and share knowledge.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.