Our client is a leader in innovative cutting-edge engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced Project Controls professional, who will join a dynamic team in a highly technical and safety critical environment in the ACT. Your primary role will be to lead the Project Controls team in a high profile multi-billion-dollar program.
- Analysis and maintenance of inter-project dependencies
- Maintain quality of data through liaison with PMs and the Program Management Team
- Assist in the management of work planning and scheduling
- Manage cost schedule analysts
- Optimise project efficiency
- Provide subject matter expertise to Project Controllers
- Manage scheduling and status / performance reports
- Strong understanding of interfaces between Project Control and other functional areas
Skills & experience
- A degree or relevant post graduate business qualifications
- Good influencing skills for project teams
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- High level of communications skills both written and oral
- A high level of experience in EVMS based project environment
- Experienced in the development of acquisition projects
- Candidates must have an NV1 clearance or Australian Citizen to apply
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.