We have an opportunity in Canberra for a Project Scheduler to join a dynamic team. This role while have a direct influence on outcomes of major Defence project. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a sound understanding of risk management to support a highly engaging company across a complex project.
This role will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and work on major Defence projects across Australia. The successful candidate will have 5 or more years' experience in scheduling within a Defence environment as well as an understanding of risk management.
- Develop, maintain, progress and evaluate schedules
- Management and administration of the Project Scheduling System
- Provide reports to stakeholders on schedule progress
- Solicit, review & consolidate costs and schedule data
- Maintain quality of data through liaison with the management team and resource providers
- Assist with work planning, scheduling and the provision of scheduling and status / performance reports
Apply now if you have the following:
- Traceable experience in project scheduling
- Experience handling complex project schedules within a Defence environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with project scheduling tools
- Working knowledge of risk management
- Understanding of CASG process
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Applicants MUST hold an active or reinstatable NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.