ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity in Canberra for someone who is seeking a Project scheduler role working within a dynamic team. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with experience in scheduling and planning as well as the ability to create "What if" scenarios. This role will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and work with a team on a major Defence project within Australia. The successful candidate will have experience in scheduling or planning within a Defence environment as well as advanced skills in using Excel.
- Develop, maintain, progress, and evaluate schedules
- To maintain the schedule with updated information obtained via monthly status meetings.
- Perform critical path analysis including reviewing and analysing results.
- Support of the Project Management Team in resolving problems and creating alternative solutions.
- Management and administration of the Project Scheduling System
- Assist with work planning, scheduling and the provision of scheduling and status / performance reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Must have excellent communications skills and be a team player
- Experience in handling complex project schedules within Defence.
- Experience in scheduling for a competitive Evaluation Process using Open Plan Professional (OPP)
- Ability to build and maintain productive, efficient, and professional internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to task execution in a continuously changing environment
- Excellent skills in executive level project reporting.
- Must have a strong understanding of Project Management methodologies in a Project Management Office environment.
- Must hold an NV1 Defence security clearance
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs