We currently have an opportunity in Melbourne for a Project Scheduler with strong understanding of earned value management to work on a major Aerospace project. This is a critical role for the business and will be responsible for project planning, scheduling, and progress reporting. The successful candidate will work with project engineers to build/update the WBS and advise management on project health, managing progress versus funds spent, critical path activities and ensure the project is on time and within budget.
- Preparation, maintenance, and status reporting of Contract Master Schedules
- Compilation and maintenance of Contract Work Breakdown Structures
- Maintenance of Contract Performance Measurement Baseline
- Monitoring analysis and reporting on Subcontractor schedules
- Generating forecast meetings
- Provide assistance in the use of cost and schedule tools (MS Project)
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of earned value management
- Proven experience with MS Project
- Demonstrated experience in cost scheduling, project controls, risk management, performance reporting and scheduling
- Knowledge of work breakdown structures
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience working on Defence projects
- Applicants must hold an NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.