Even during these tough times, Kinexus and the defence industry have continued to see great contracting opportunities.
The benefits of this to contractors within Defence, or Defence sector professionals looking at their first contract role are: beneficial financial terms, an increased work life balance as well as the opportunity to expand your experience by working across multiple projects/platforms, safe in the knowledge that there are numerous other contracting opportunities out there upon completion of your existing contract.
If contracting within Defence is of interest, feel free to reach out for a chat.
Notably, I am currently recruiting for a Project Scheduling position in ACT
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Scheduler/Controller to be a part of a brand new project. You will ultimately be responsible for developing and maintaining the master schedule and project schedules as the Project Scheduler.
- Develop and maintain Project Master Schedules
- Produce and maintain cardinal date plan, critical path analysis, key event plan, and identify quantitative schedule risk analysis
- Engage with subcontractors in order to obtain schedule data
- Identify schedule conflict, issues, and risk
- Prepare and maintain inspection, test, and trials schedule
- Develop and report project health indicators
- Prepare work schedule progress reports
- Ensure efficient scheduling, planning, and resource allocation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a CASG Project environment
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including MS Project
- Competency in the use of SAP
- Competency in the use of Primavera/OPP/Cobra
- Applicants MUST have a current security clearance (NV1 minimum)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.