Are you a Project Scheduler, looking for your next exciting challenge? Are you interested in working within a dynamic team, support major Defence projects? We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with proven scheduling experience within a Defence environment to join an industry leader in Sydney. The successful candidate will understand project reporting activities related to project schedule and earned value as well as have a firm understanding of MS Project.
- Coordinate Earned Value Management System process
- Provide support to the Project Management Team
- Participate in EVM reviews
- Preparation of project scheduling reports
- Solicit, review and consolidate costs and schedule data
- Conduct scheduling and the provision of scheduling and status / performance reports
- Alert relevant staff of any irregularity, lack of compliance, lack of adherence and any related issues, concerning business activities
- Proven experience with Open Plan Professional
- Proven experience with project planning & scheduling within a Defence environment
- Firm understanding of Earned Value Management
- Defence project experience and exposure to financial management
- Strong understanding of MS Project
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.