ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a security cleared (NV1 or higher) Project Support Officer to work for a leading Systems Integrator firm based in Forrest, Canberra, ACT. The PSO will support the ADF for a Military Platform Integration (MPI) Program. This role is performed on a full-time long-term contract basis, with options for contract extensions.
By taking up this opportunity, you will immerse yourself in the Australian Defence Industry, growing connections with leading ICT and ADF experts. You will be allowed to showcase and hone your agile project supporting skills including stakeholder engagement, risk assessment, change management, monitoring & control, scheduling, and resource assignment. The firm's highly experienced project management experts will offer highly effective training and advice on your responsibilities as well as guiding you with managing ICT projects.
- Support the project management team
- Assist ICT changes and deployments
- Engage stakeholders using stakeholder engagement techniques
- Monitor, control & research solutions
- Prepare reports and correspondence to management
- Perform administrative tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Experience in managing ICT changes and deployments
- Experience working in the Defence Industry
- Experience working on projects
- Skilled verbal and written communicator of complex ideas
- Skilled team player with the ability to engage stakeholders
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills
- High hourly rate compared to the current market for Project Support Officers
- Rapidly learn technical knowledge and skills in the ICT and Defence industry
- Valuable training offered on the job
CONNECT WITH KINEXUS!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
Please click on the link or send in your CVs in word format to Divya Mehta at email@example.com