Our client is one of Australia's largest long standing Defence professional services providers. Offering highly professional and customer focused service. They need you to bring your expertise to support the success of this critical Defence Aerospace project.
Offering a diverse range of high quality project support services, you will be accountable for proforming and achieving complex project work within an integrated workforce.
With your highly tuned attention to detail with a strong background in Defence projects. You will help deliver administrative support taskings. Your well-developed communication skills will enable you to liaise with all levels of our business to build strong relationships that deliver effective outcomes.
- Assist with project support tasks including the administration and coordination of project documentation
- Contribute to the ongoing application of project planning and scheduling
- Apply knowledge and experience of legislation, policies, strategies and team plans to project support work
- Work collaboratively and operate as an effective team member
- Draft formal corresponance, undertake secretarial tasks in meetings, run risk reportsfrom the Predict system, managing all registers and invoicing
- Evaluate and provide advice on capability or project proposals
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years Project Support Officer experience
- Experience working within a Defence project environment
- Experience in collating reports and managing business support teams in a complex environment
- Currently hold a Defence security clearance of NV1
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.