Project Support Officers are required to work within the Australian Signals Directorate Security Branch team to undertake administrative support for a number of security projects.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for managing packages of work, scheduling dependencies, documentation, data entry and providing administrative support. The Project Support Officer will play an important role in project planning, risk and issue management helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
The Project Support Officer will need to be a self-starter and have an ability to work within strict timeframes. The role will require project support skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in security vetting, administration or assurance is desirable.
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation's electronic record keeping system.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the logging of risks and issues
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the tracking and reporting of team action items.
- Work cohesively with other project team staff in a program setting.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.