Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Support Officer to join a market leading technology company working on some exciting projects within the Defence & Government Sector. This is a lucrative 12 month contract based in ACT with options of extenions at the end.
The main purpose of this task is to develop and obtain approval to publish PPPs that are relevant to the Integrated Project Manager (IPM) responsibilities over the Capability Life Cycle (CLC). You will have extensive engagement with internal Defence domains, capability managers and other Functions is needed to be successful in policy, practice and process re-development. Mainly this is because IPMs have a complex task, interact with multiple kinds of stakeholders and their tasks require guidance from across Functions.
Key skills required:
- The ability to work in a combined contractor/Commonwealth Team.
- Review, update and maintain the currency of Defence Project and Product policy, including inputs to Defence Policy as required.
- Documentation skills, in particular to track stakeholder engagements, collate inputs and plan change actions.
- Develop communication, training, implementation requirements and plans for the roll out of new and revised Defence policy.
- Support the provision of Product and Sustainment Functions as a Service and support the development of processes for Product and Sustainment management.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.