Join an established Maritime organisation with significant operations within the Australian and international Defence and commercial marine industries. They are seeking to bring on a Quality Document Controller to join the Sydney team. This person will be responsible for familiarising themselves with HSEQ documentation, systems and procedures relevant to their area of responsibility.
Responsibilities & Duties
This position shall ensure appropriate version control of all documentation being used within the business. Key tasks will include:
- Integrated Management System management covering data storage, archiving, notification of updates and other areas.
- Ensure all members of the team have access to necessary and accurate documentation through ensuring control of numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of documents produced across all functional areas.
- Maintain document control in the quality, compliance and safety systems ensuring all documentation is created, stored and maintained in accordance with the HSEQMS system.
- Coordinate contract deliverables and their updates.
Work Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years appropriate experience of QMS administration.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Current or ability to obtain Australia Security Clearance is a must. Australian Citizenship required.
- Prior experience working in defence sector preferred.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.