Support an industry leader in Australian Defence Intelligence and Cyber Solutions. As the Quality Manager you will report into a Program Controls Manager and be responsible for delivering all elements of Quality Management System for the desired program.
You will be responsible for sustaining all sub elements of the QMS and the continuous improvement program, with the focus on industry best practice, regulatory and legislative compliance and achieving organisational objectives. This role is required to perform surveillance audits across the various operating units as per the approved Audit Plan ensuring that all audits are achieved in a timely manner. Document all audits and identified findings in the divisions Quality Management software, ensuring adequate Corrective and Preventative actions are completed for remediation. In-conjunction ensure the continual review of all functional documents and support the delivery of timely reporting to meet enterprise governance requirements.
Further responsibilities will include;
· Responsible for the management and application of the Quality Management Systems.
· Undertake surveillance audits as per the orgs Audit Plan providing formal reports on to the Leadership team.
· Manage External Audit activities associated within the specific programs, Coordinate and host external Compliance Assurance and Quality Audits, coordinate follow up actions as required for identified Findings;
· Record and action all customer complaints as well as supplier and sub-contractor non-conformances.
· Managing the efforts of individual team members and providing oversight for all MA elements that report directly to the Quality Manager including performance monitoring and reporting as per company policy.
· Manage the review of the orgs MA Functional and QMS documents, including regular amendment and update, engagement with stakeholders for continuous improvement and providing recommendations for process improvement.
· Delivery of Quality Reporting to the orgs Leadership Teams;
· Adhere with Corporate Occupational Health and Safety Requirements;
· Comply with orgs policies and procedures ; and
· Other duties as directed by the Program Controls Manager
- Diploma in Quality Auditing issued by an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- Diploma or higher in an appropriate technical/analytical discipline (e.g. engineering, computer sciences, systems engineering, information technology) issued by an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
- Extensive experience in performing ISO9001 and ASD9100 Series Standards Quality Audits in a multidiscipline and Defence engineering environment
- The ability to read, understand and apply written instructions to achieve practical outcomes.
- High quality written communication skills, particularly in developing reports and Meeting minutes. Demonstrated experience working in a small team, organising own work independently, and delivering to deadlines within an environment of competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships (across diverse groups including technical and project areas).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.