Recruitment Delivery, Strategy and Client Relationship Development Manager - Technology Defence.
Permanent Full time! (Salary range depends on level of experience and industry)
- Continue Warm Client Relationship Development with Delivery and Strategy
- Supportive Leadership and Team Culture with Strong Talent Resourcing Support
- Career Development and ongoing Training Support to grow
Kinexus are forming our Canberra office and looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
- An Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- A Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager Passionate about Strategy
- Or an IT or Engineering professional with Stakeholder Management, looking for career change into Defence professional
- You've worked in either Agency, Government, Defence Industry or
- Law enforcement/Security, Aviation industry
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology or Engineering.
What You Want
- Looking for secure job opportunity and long term Career path
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build on your successful career, in a reputable agency
- To work with Government and Commercial clients, long term
- Client Relationship, Account Management for recruitment strategy development
- Strong interest in Technology or Engineering in Defence.
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 21 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
- Work with Clients who come to us for assistance
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Working with billion dollar Federal projects
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working conditions
- Access to excellent Talent Resourcing team support
- Internal Training and on going leadership support
- Operational and Marketing support.
About the role
- Manage and build Key Client Relationship Development
- Develop new and build on existing clients
- Consult strategies with clients' large recruitment projects
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions to key Defence clients
- Attend Kinexus networking and conference events.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Managing large scale recruitment projects
- High level ownership of key accounts
- Client relationship development
- Recruitment strategy consulting
- Recruitment process end to end
- Hold current Driving Licence and happy to travel
- Agency or Government industry background
- Or Commercial Internal Recruitment background
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented, proactive and process driven
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest for Defence, Technology or Engineering
- Ex Australian Defence or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.