Kinexus is the leading recruitment company within the Australian Defence sector specifically highly technical roles for both Defence and Defence Industry:
- First company to specialise in recruiting for Defence in Australia
- From these humble beginnings we now have over 22 Recruiters focused on providing workforce capability to the commonwealth - we also have 20 people who support our community of individuals behind the scenes who do the graft!
- We run the only Cross Industry Female Mentoring program in Defence - opened by the minister for Defence - it now has an alumni of over 500 individuals and over 150 people in the current program - award winning - TFTC - the future through collaboration take a look - we're really proud of what we have done here, www.tftc.net.au
- We are the only company with over 19 years of accumulated data of Defence workforce demographics - Defence Industry Insights DII7 is available on our website free, is a document that we provide to industry to help de-risk decision making around recruitment.
- A number of the team are ex defence and what sets us apart is our passion for what we do. We do what we do because fundamentally our role is to help keep Australia safe and secure.
- We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Port Elliott.
- We deliver content to support ADF personnel leaving defence to transition to the workforce.
What don't we do well?
- Lots of things - too many to list here!
- We don't tell our history and our capability well enough.
- Tell Australia how great a career Defence can offer you - not just through Kinexus.
- Have enough people working for us (segue way).
- Give Australians the perspective that Autonomous, Cyber, Software and safety all go hand in hand.
But our focus over 19 years of growth has always been on getting a bit better wherever we can.
We are looking for people to work for us in areas of:
- Business Development (Sydney)
- Account Management (Sydney - potentially Melbourne)
- Talent Managers x 4 (across all offices)
We understand for a lot of people 'why you do what you do is important', if that describes you and you also:
- Have a curiosity for the technical world;
- Have a passion for Defence and / or the engineering world;
- Can listen and speak to technical people;
- Are not afraid to pick up the phone and ask questions;
- Have great written and spoken skills - lots of it is over the phone but lots is F2F when we can;
- Think inside and outside the box;
- Want to work for a company that puts our people at the centre.
Think you have what it takes? This role would be perfect for someone with experience in Defence or engineering who is looking for a change and is up for a challenge. We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rob Fortescue on 03 9982 0308 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.