Kinexus just celebrated 18 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles and our Melbourne team is thriving! With unmatched office banter, this dynamic team are passionate about delivering a quality service while having a laugh along the way, there is never a dull moment.
Here at Kinexus, our mission is to support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well! We are looking for hungry, driven individuals who love to go the extra mile to assure quality is top notch.
Think you have what it takes?
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and other Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Manage communication with our clients and contractors
- Build relationships with our clients and candidates
What you bring to the table:
- Defence, technical Engineering or recruitment experience is a must!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team
- Preferably have worked in an outbound Sales industry
Our round-the-clock training manage will help develop your skills, including but not limited to:
- Training on Technical recruitment processes and systems
- Become an expert in cutting edge technology that protects Australia
- Develop your own personal brand in specialised industries
- Creative marketing ploys and strategic thinking
- Enhance your communication, interviewing and negotiation techniques
This role would be perfect for someone with Recruitment experience in Defence, ICT or engineering who is looking to explore their industry and gain traction to become a trusted go-to source for clients and candidates. We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570. #LI-Kat
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.