Here at Kinexus, our mission is to support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well. We are looking for hungry, driven individuals who love to smash their goals and go the extra mile to assure quality is top notch. Our Port Elliot office is currently looking for Talent Managers to join our continually growing team.
This dynamic team are passionate about delivering a quality service while having a laugh along the way, there is never a dull moment. our mission is to support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well. We are looking for hungry, driven individuals who love to smash their goals and go the extra mile to assure quality is top notch.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving job secure market
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security
- Work on exciting, high profile projects working within national modern defence
- Flexible working hours
About The Role
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and other Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Identify and generate potential new opportunities with candidates and contractors
- Defence, Technology, Engineering or recruitment experience is a must!
- Located in close proximity to Port Elliot
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Passionate for Defence and / or the technology and engineering world
- Passionate about working in a team but also capable of taking independent initiative to think outside the box
The Defence Sector is currently extremely active, and recruitment is still moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients within the Defence sector still need to deliver capability now and, in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe.