Kinexus recruit engineers and technicians for the Defence industry and a number of adjacent industries. We play a pivotal role in supporting our clients accessing the best talent in the market. Without our involvement, many key projects would not happen on time and in budget.
We are looking for a talent manager to work in Adelaide to support our existing consultant in filling some key roles. The role involves:
- Advertising for candidates;
- Sourcing candidates from multiple platforms;
- Sourcing candidates from our database;
- Talking to, and interviewing candidates that have applied or are interested;
- Advocating clients and defence industry;
- Lots of time on the phone or in front of candidates interviewing.
- A good understanding of the technical world across ICT and or engineering
- Ideally an excellent understanding of defence / ex ADF
- Great phone manner
- Strong sense of urgency - you will have targets
- Driven and ambitious attitude
- Ability to build rapport
- Potentially a graduate looking to move from an engineering environment to a sales environment over time.
This is an entry level role in Kinexus and if you look at our website - www.kinexus.com.au you will see the types of people that work here. We are looking for a 'people person' who wants to learn and develop a career. When you apply - please let us know why your experience aligns with the above in a cover letter
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rob Fortescue on 03 9982 0308 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.