We are working with a well known Defence company who is seeking a Reliability Analyst with Lifecycle Costing experience.
This role would suit someone currently from the Defence industry or an Australian citizen keen on moving into the industry from an adjacent sector.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Focusing on the maintenance of Lifecycle costing for a well-known defence asset.
- Drafting and maintenance of Lifecycle costing related documents
- Assisting in the development and maintenance/updating of internal and external reports and contract deliverables
- Assisting in conduct of technical investigations, RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) Analysis and Logistics Support Analysis
- Ad-hoc maintenance of internal order management system
- Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting tasks at the discretion and direction of your team leader.
- A degree in statistics or mathematics or an equivalent engineering degree (highly desirable)
- A minimum 3 years' experience in either Lifecycle costing, ILS, reliability engineering or similar.
- Knowledge in asset management and familiarity with ISO55000
- Australian citizenship required in order to be eligible for a defence security clearance.
- Advanced Excel (e.g. regular usage of Queries/Power Query and VBA)
- Experience using ACEIT (Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools) (highly desirable)
- Experience using Power BI skills (desirable )
- Experience in SQL/MS Access databases (desirable )
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.