Are you a Subject Matter Expert in RF and Satellite Communications?
Are you interested in cutting edge Electronic Warfare?
This is an Adelaide based opportunity for a professional engineer with extensive experience in RF communications systems including VHF and UHF radio repeater systems, satellite communication systems and radio frequency identification (RFID) systems.
Our client is a leading provider of professional services to the Defence Industry, with over 20 years experience working directly with the Commonwealth. These services include, but are not limited to; project management, engineering, asset management, integrated logistics support, procurement and training solutions. This global organisation is uniquely positioned across a wide range of projects within the Australian Defence sector.
You will be part of a team in a fast paced highly dynamic defence environment working directly with ADF staff, scientists and engineers. Some of the tasks you may be asked to undertake include:
- Test and trial planning
- Participation in trials and related working groups
- Analysis of trial data
- Test and validation of system performance
- Measurement and analysis of the RCS of platforms
- CAD modelling
- Develop spectrum usage applications
- Undertake RF Surveys and ensure EME compliance
- Report writing and presentation of data to groups of professionals
We are looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels within a business
- Excellent customer facing skills with a proven ability to instill trust
- Holistic understanding of Systems Engineering from inception through to disposal
- Simulation and modelling of RF systems and subsystems
- Design of active and passive RF Subsystems to the component level
- Expert knowledge in Satellite Communications Systems and in RF Test and Measurement
- Identification, selection and management of subcontractors that meet the commercial and technical requirements for a project.
- Effective use of requirements management tools (eg DOORS).
To be considered for this role you should:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in electrical, electronic or communication systems engineering or a similar related field
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Hold a current NV1 security clearance
- Be eligible for access to export controlled information
Benefits of this role
This global organisation is committed to supporting the professional development of staff at every stage of their career through in-house training, performance rewards and structured career paths. They offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include family-friendly work hours. They are a quality assured equal opportunity employer.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to grow careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.