A national leader within the Defence and Aerospace industry is seeking an experienced Radio Frequency / FPGA Engineer, to support the project team on a part time basis.
Based out of Macquarie Park. You must be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise with Xilinx.
Further essential experience will be:
- Advanced FPGA (Xilinx) design and implementation/optimisation/debug skills.
- Experience with Xilinx SDK/IDE tools.
- Familiarity with Software Defined Radio design and related topics.
- VHF RF circuit and PCB design.
- VHF circuit modelling.
- Altium designer experience.
- Hands-on electronics experience.
- Board level debug/verification.
- Familiarity with Linux O/S an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent self-management.
- Technical ownership.
- Small company industry experience
Please note that you do not need to hold a security clearance for this position. This is an urgent requirement with our client with interviews being organised for w/c 4th November.
This is a part time position and you will be required to work 3 days per week, throughout the duration of the 6 month contract.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.