We have multiple Risk and Reporting roles for a new program of work within a Federal Government Departments PMO. In these roles we are looking for someone who can perform the reporting demands, and someone who can manage the Risk and reporting issues and dependencies across the program. The main responsibilities for the Reporting analyst are as follows:
- Provide real time reporting for Governance requirements and Program Performance.
- Partner agency reporting consolidation.
- Provide the full extent of Program reporting needs (excluding financial management) to satisfy cadence and governance requirements including the various consolidated program reports.
For candidates interested in the Risk and Reporting Manager role we are looking for someone who would be across both the bullet points above and below.
- Manage the overall Program Risk & Dependency registers
- Ensure the program risk management framework complies with the Department of Home Affairs guidelines and is appropriately implemented.
- Works with risk owners to ensure appropriate management strategies are in place and executed for key risks.
- Works with the Master Scheduler to identify key dependency risks and ensures risk owners are both informed of their assigned risks and are actively managing the required mitigations.
Due to the nature of the work you will need a NV1 Security Clearance or Higher.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs