A leading IT Systems Integrator is looking to engage an experienced IT Risk Manager to support a government client.
You will work in collaboration with Delivery, Security Operations, Senior Management and the department to assess and identify the potential risks that may disrupt the confidentiality, integrity or availability of the systems and data, of which the integrator is the custodian.
Once these risks have been identified, assessed and evaluated, you will ensure that plans are in place to deal with any potential threats.
You will also contribute to the maturation of the risk framework governing the integrators IT service delivery to the department.
To be successful as the Technology (IT) Risk Manager you will ideally you will have a proven track record in Risk Management across large scale and complex IT environments. It will be beneficial to have the following professional qualifications and/or experience:
- CRISC and/or other risk certification.
- Development, implementation and management of effective risk frameworks.
- Identification of IT risks associated with the use of technology.
- Strategic and tactical Risk Management consulting within technology.
- Technology and IT solution risk reviews.
Other responsibilities and experience
- Excellent stakeholder and customer engagement skills, including senior management and executives
- Strong people skills and ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Strong knowledge and understanding of industry related regulatory requirements.
- Financial industry experience
- Federal Agency experience
- IT Services industry experience
- Coaching of junior Risk officers
Due to the environment you must hold a Baseline security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.