ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity in Adelaide for someone who is seeking a Risk Management role working within a dynamic team. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with experience in risk management and coordination of program activities with multiple parties. This role will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and work on a major maritime Defence project within Australia. The successful candidate will have at least 8 years' experience in risk management and Program Controls within a Defence and engineering environment.
- Develop risk reports using risk and program management tools.
- Coordinate multiple program activities with multiple stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks to the business within the program.
- Oversee the Risk Reduction Activities to ensure they are managed and coordinated
- Facilitate information and Data exchange to the relevant organisations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Must have good communications skills and be a team player
- Experience in conducting risk management in complex Defence engineering programs.
- Experience in integrating risk management into planning & scheduling and cost & performance management.
- Ability to build and maintain productive, efficient and professional internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Creative and innovative approach to task execution in a continuously changing environment.
- Experience in process, register and mitigation actions management.
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 0400 221 065 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.