Our client has a requirement for an Engineering Officer to provide support in the Engineering Function to Projects and Programs. The Engineering Section requires Engineering Support to be responsible for the delivery of a number of key capabilities and directly influence project outcomes.
You will work within a team environment comprising members from External Service Providers, ADF and APS and provide professional engineering support to the Capability Engineering Manager and Project Engineering Manager.
- Reporting to forums including:
- Monthly management meetings
- Monthly Checkpoint meetings
- Engineering reviews
- Engineering management
- Completion of Emerald 2 processes
- Closure of outstanding certification or compliance issues
- Processing Engineering Change Proposals for CCB submissions
- Other Engineering activities that would be reasonably expected of the position
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to Commonwealth Personnel.
- Bachelor Degree in Aerospace or Electrical Engineering or higher qualification
- Experience in the Air Engineering domain
- Security Clearance NV1
- Experience with CASG projects
- Experience with design qualification and certification
- Experience in Army or Navy Rotary Wing
- Engineering Authority of DE1 for an aircraft platform
- An environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive
- Rewarding careers with ongoing professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements and a genuinely supportive, inclusive culture
Due to the nature of the company's projects, an Australian Citizenship and a minimum NV1 Security Clearance is essential
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. Here at Kinexus we work closely with a wide array of companies in many locations throughout Australia from the large Prime Contractors, through to specialist Consulting Companies. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lee Pfeiffer on 0402 913 559 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.