Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both nationally and internationally. We have an upcoming requirement for approximately 12 months' work on a Land system for a Systems Safety Engineer. To be suitable for this role you must have experience in the safety engineering space within the Defence industry. A baseline security clearance is the minimum requirement. Excellent contract rates are available for a senior and suitable candidate. This role is based in Melbourne's South East suburbs. We are seeking expressions of interest and will be in a position to proceed later this quarter. We encourage anyone with relevant experience and thinking of their next move to get in touch.
The Role will involve activities including:
- Safety Assurance and Certification
- Hazard identification and Analysis
- Safety Assessment/Case Development
- Safety Reviews
- Consultation with Army, Navy, Air Force and external contractor and maintenance/test facility stakeholders
- Assess safety hazards across an integrated platform
- Presentation to Commonwealth
- Experience as Safety Engineer or in a Safety Engineering environment
- Defence experience & clearance
- Must hold a Baseline security clearance, minimum
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and hold a Baseline clearance (or above).
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.