ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity in Adelaide for someone who is seeking a scheduling role working within a dynamic team. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with experience in scheduling and planning as well as the ability to create "What if" scenarios. This role will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and work on a major maritime Defence project within Australia. The successful candidate will have 5 - 7 years' experience in scheduling or planning within a Defence environment as well as advanced skills in using Excel.
- Develop, maintain, progress and evaluate schedules
- Interface between the overall planning function of the company, subcontractors and production sites
- Perform critical path analysis including reviewing and analysing results.
- Support of the Planning Manager in issues of scheduling and production processes
- Analysis of subcontractor data to ensure all scope is captured within a schedule
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Must have good communications skills and be a team player
- Experience in handling complex projects in Defence (desired)
- Experience in data analysis using multiple software programs
- Ability to build and maintain productive, efficient and professional internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to task execution in a continuously changing environment
- Excellent IT Skills with advanced Microsoft office including Excel
- This role could also be suitable for a senior technician that has advanced planning skills and a high level of computer proficiency
- Australian Citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 0400 221 065 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.