We are looking for a Scheduler for a Global ICT Defence company. They have just won a new contract for a Federal Government Project based in Canberra. The role is a permanent opportunity to work within a PMO from its infancy. The most suitable candidate will be able to support the program execution through sprint planning and schedule management. The main responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Oversee the scheduling/planning capability to build and consolidate the program schedule
- Provide program level scenario (risk) planning and impact analysis
- Ensure best practice including completeness, accuracy and consistency in schedule development and management across all work streams
- Identify and report against key milestones, dependencies and interdependencies
Applicants should have:
- Experience in a Scheduler position and have a proven background of creating a scheduling/planning capability for a new PMO
- Background of managing project governance within large and complex environments
- A strong understanding of various IT project management frameworks and project methodologies
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have a security clearance of NV1 or higher and will need to go through the client's clearance process.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position.
VisitÂ www.kinexus.com.auÂ to view more jobs.