The SCRUM Master is responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team and minimising impediments to development progress. The specialist will drive the team by applying the agile process to achieve an optimised workflow through continuous improvement. They support team goals and coordinate activities with other teams.
Working under broad direction the SCRUM Master is fully responsible for meeting allocated technical, project and supervisory objectives and plays a significant role assignment of tasks and responsibilities of the Development Team. The SCRUM master is autonomous and influential, able to perform a wide range of complex technical and professional work activities. They will use their knowledge and business skills to build and guide an effective and agile Development Team.
The department requires support to deliver and maintain a range of business critical applications.
Successful applicant(s) will be creative thinkers that apply innovating ideas, support, and promote agile values, principles and practices.
Estimated start date 17-09-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 Months
Contract extensions Options to extend further six or twelve month increments (up to a maximum of 36 months)
Security clearance Ability to obtain negative vetting level 2 clearance
The specialist will have proven experience in:
- leading high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a SCRUM Master lead.
- Applying agile processes to achieve optimised workflow through continuous improvement.
- Coaching a team to take responsibility for their actions and to deploy agile values, principles and practices.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in software quality.
- Supporting team self-defined processes and promote continuous learning.
- Facilitating regular team meetings, including daily stand up, planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA), core skills relevant to the role:
- Knowledge Management (4)
- Measurement (4)
- Methods and Tools (5)
- Organisational capability development (5)
- Professional development (4)
- Relationship management (5)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.