Kinexus are currently working with a leading integrator who offer technical solutions to Defence. They are looking for a Security Consultant, who's got experience with certification and accreditation.
You will join a growing team of likeminded professional who are contributing towards cyber activities within a key are of Defence. their team by adding the expertise of a Senior Security Consultant. They work with the largest organisations in Australia to help defend against cyber-attacks.
- Experience within Information security governance, risk and compliance
- Experience with cyber risk frameworks
- Experience with third party risk assessments
- Experience with Cyber Governance Frameworks such as ISO 2700x, NIST CSF etc.
- Experiencein Security GRC assessments, policy and procedures
- CISSP / CISM / CISA / CRISC/ SABSA etc. (not necessary but good to have)
- Understanding of security control implementations and their ability to meet control objectives.
- Good understanding of cryptography, security operations, security architecture and network security would be highly desirable
- Tertiary degree or Diploma in Information Systems, Security or similar
- Qualificationssuch as CISSP, CISM, PCI or IRAP would be highly regarded
- You must hold either an NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.