Kinexus are currently working with a global IT organization who focus on delivering real time software solutions to a number of industries including defence, intelligence and healthcare. They are 100% privately owned and put the majority of their revenue back into product development to ensure they are always at the forefront of technology. They have a strong presence globally and due to a number of key project wins they are now looking to grow their Australian team. They are currently looking for a Technical Engineer to join them in Canberra.
The main responsibility of this role is to be the local technical interface for work being completed overseas providing customer feedback and delivering technical content.
- Tailor and deliver technical documentation on products to the Commonwealth from internal source material
- Peer review the delivery team to ensure outcomes are matching customer requirement
- Assist the customer to provide relevant and valuable feedback on beta releases
- Contribute to the development of Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) and facilitate the conduct of acceptance testing by the customer
- Contribute to the security certification of SitaWare on customer platforms, including assist in the development of documents such as Statement of Applicability (SOA), Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP) and Security Overview Document (SOD)
- Configure, customise, and help integrate SitaWare to meet customer requirements
- Be prepared to contribute to the technical components of proposals
To be successful in this role you will have the following skillset;
- Must be an Australian citizen eligible for an Australian Defence NV1 security clearance
- Must have tertiary degree or higher in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Must have at least three years' ICT experience, with a strong preference for five or more years in software development, preferably in Microsoft's development environment and Java
- Strongly prefer familiarity with Australian Defence terminology, use cases, practices and procedures
- Preference for ICT security experience
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
Please forward resume in word format.