We are currently working on behalf of a defence client based in Canberra that are searching for Cyber Security Consultant/Analyst to join their business.
The division works with organisation to detect, assess and analyse cyber threats. You will work with customers to prevent current and future attacks against them and national security.
- Incident response, threat analysis and vulnerability analysis
- Understanding threats to your clients specific needs
- Discussing analysis of vulnerabilities with stakeholders
- SIEM alerts and rules
This is a client facing role so you will have to be comfortable interacting with different stakeholders throughout the process.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skillset;
- Cyber Analyst Experience
- Defence/Military or Government experience
- SIEM experience (including writing rulesets)
- Security Assessment Services
- Intrusion Detection
- Cyber Security Compliance management Services
- Cyber Security Consultancy services including Cyber Readiness
- Cyber Security Reporting & Analytics capabilities
- Current NV1 Security Clearance or higher is essential
If you have experience in any of the above and a keen interest to further your career in cyber and encryption technology, this is an industry leading opportunity not to be missed.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
Please forward resume in word format.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.