** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
As the Australian Defence Industry looks to bolster its cyber capability, we are seeing a growing demand for a several cyber security related skills. Kinexus is currently partnering with a global leader in providing technical solutions to industry. We are looking for a Security Document Writer, You will be supporting an area of Defence and become an integral part of a small and growing team.
About the role:
- Provide a dedicated information security lead advisory service to assigned ICT program and and projects
- Development of required security assurance documentation for systems certification activities
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with Defence requirements.
- Commitment to stakeholder success
- Experience and knowledge in conducting security assurance activities against Australian Government security policy or related information security policy frameworks.
- Experience in delivering high quality security documentation to enable certification of projects.
- High-levels of self-motivation and ability to work under limited supervision to achieve assurance outcomes
- Strong communication skills with a focus on stakeholder engagement and management.
- An applied understanding of the ISO 27001 Security Management Framework and Australian government ISM
- Experience in planning, analysis, development and maintenance of security plans, pre-certification or interim authority to operate deliverables
- Experience and knowledge of contemporary IT security issues facing corporations
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, NV1 or above!
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.