Kinexus are partnering with a key player in the Information Security space, who have recently won a number of major defence projects. Due to this success they are looking to bring in a number of Cyber Security Expert in the Risk space to help deliver end to end Security services to their clients.
Work with a division that protects the organisation and their customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of Cyber Security procedures.
Key areas they are looking for;
- Defence/Military and Government projects
- Security Operations
- Identity Access Management
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Information Security Manual
- Application Security
- Security Assessment Services
- Forensic Analysis
- Intrusion Detection
- Cyber Security Compliance Management Services
- Cyber Security Consultancy services including Cyber Readiness
- Archer development services
- Cyber Security Reporting & Analytics capabilities
- Current NV1 Security Clearance is essential
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.