Our client is looking for an experienced analogue designer for a new project involving both physical design and implementation of analogue block simulators and chips.
Based in the Adelaide CBD, this role is perfect for an Engineer who is looking for that next project to sink their teeth into. This career path is open to both Permanent and Contractor applications, with the right person for the role being the main focus.
An ideal candidate will have prior experience in analogue chip design, high-speed Analogue to Digital converters as well as exposure to working with clock speeds of 100 MHz +.
About the Company
My client is a design partner to the global embedded electronics supply chain, from semiconductors, IP and software companies, through to OEM and systems companies.
They are changing the way companies develop new embedded electronic products. With their expertise in product engineering, innovative new methodologies, and advanced design software, customers can rely upon the fact they will receive better products, get to market faster, and at lower cost and risk.
To excel in this role you will need;
- 5+ years of experience in Analogue Design, preferably with Analogue Chips.
- Have worked with Analogue to Digital converters.
- Exposure to software for AMS devices will be beneficial.
- Previous digital for analogue design will be looked at favourably.
- Work on 100MHz and up clock speeds will be expected.
- An understanding of System requirements capture, modelling and analysis is desirable.
- The desire to motivate teammates to greater things is needed.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA