Our client is currently seeking a Level 4 Senior Contracts/Commercial Manager with a background in Defence to support the constantly evolving needs of the modern-day soldier for the ADF including areas such as combat systems and armour, medical support, military functionality and many other areas to get involved with. Experience in risk management, contracts negotiation, tender and bid proposals and procurement management is key. YOU MUST have a baseline clearance or above.
- Ensure and maintain safe work practices and enforce safety risk management
- Fulfil and manage contract requirements
- Meet or exceed the financial baseline requirement
- Manage the monthly and weekly reporting, including all financial and commercial aspects.
- Support and maintain and encourage the involved team including operational and engineering team members
- Develop reports on progress and business management
- Provide leadership to ensure a high-functioning team within a professional, safe environment
- Tender review and proposal development
- Manage the Contract, including all responsibility to draft and complete Contract Change Proposals (CCP).
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in Contracts or Commercial management within Defence (CASG/ADF or Industry)
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (highly desirable)
- Experience managing large Defence contracts across acquisition and/or sustainment
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.